I am so excited!
Below is a link to the meal calendar that I use. It's pretty simple and I update it at the end of each month to prepare for the next month's meals. Items that I know we love..we repeat. Things I want to try...I add.
Meal Calendar
*You need to sign into Google accounts...this should be the same as your blogger ID. If you're not a blogger..you may have to create a Google profile to see it. If you have a better way of posting it, please let me know!
I know you may think...where are all the fresh veggies!! Well...sorry folks, but we are on a budget. I buy fresh at the beginning of the month, use it before it spoils, and use frozen veggies the rest of the month. You don't have to be as intense, make it work for you.
We leave Saturdays blank for flexibility or date night, and after cooking every night, there are definitely leftovers so that is included as well. Oh, and sometimes we take vacations...so that is left blank, but I'll fill it out from now on to give everyone more options. I'll post recipes to things that are not so obvious so don't worry!
So, take a look at the link! Everything I post about meals this month will be based off of this calendar. We are into January already but I'm using this month to get everything rolling.
3 comments:
hey it would not let me view your calender it said i didn't have permission
hey, great menu i was finally able to see if. Maybe if you convert the file as a PDF and then add it like a picture you can add it on the blog with out the link
Yes you started a blog. You will be hooked.
Post a Comment