Friday, May 22, 2009

Like It's 1999......

The rain just makes me so happy! Even though I can't curl up in a ball and read, it makes me feel like I can which is amazing. Plus...the start of half-day summer Fridays at work are the cherry on top. It is refreshing to have time to do things around the house and trust me, "doing things" should not be exciting, but after a week at the office, it is nice to get back to my rural roots and get my hands dirty. Being home by myself also meant I could turn on some Beyonce and Janet Jackson and bust out my own version of "So You Think You Can Dance". It is a show that never gets caught in real life but boy does it feel good to grab that dust rag, throw on my jazz pants, and have a mini-flashdance moment. You should all try it...you'll love it....I promise.

3 comments:

Loree said...

LOL...Kristina you crack me up! your blog is fun to read!

Trish Olsen said...

you are so funny! i enjoy reading you blog all the time :) I remember doing this with you 1 time when your family came to stay with you guys and we had to sleep out in the RV

Rachel said...

you are hilarious. you make me laugh. lol