Thursday, May 28, 2009

My poor husband

I love to cook.
I have a freezer full of food to use.
I'm tired after work.
I'd rather watch "SYTYCD"
I would rather live with the hungries than get off the couch.
Cooking isn't always the fastest process.
Pork tenderloin has so much potential you can't short change it.
Sometimes dinner out of a box just has to do.
Mine doesn't like dinner out of a box.

He finished the last bite he could bring himself to take and said, "It's not your cooking, it's just...I can't figure out what it is"... HAHAHAHAHA

Poor T :)

3 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

hahahahahaha i tend to cook from a box and i am trying to get away from it. :) its very hard

Nicole said...

Pork tenderloin DOES have so much potential...mine doesn't see it either, haha!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

LOL... tell Tyler he can cook for you. I love the new layout!