I'm in the big "T"....Texas! Boy is it muggy down here! There is a ton of thunder, a little lightening, and I think it will probably rain tonight. I guess I have always thought of Texas as the desert. I picture the Alamo with dust devils and tumbleweeds, but it's so green here! It's beautiful! BUT....no thank you wet air...my hair doesn't like it, my sweat glands don't like it, my clothes don't like it....I don't like it....hahaha.
I just got some yummy room service...hallelujah for people that don't mind being anti-social because we are all tired. Long day of work in Tejas! It's time to curl up, eat some pasta, and watch some reality tv.
5 comments:
lucky! Hey, love the shabby blog template ;D
Why are you so cute?!
Ah Texas...my home state, brings so many memories...mmmm...ok I'm done. I sooo do not miss it!
Miss you! Have fun and eat some doughnuts for me! mmmmmm lol
I have always wanted to go to Texas! Let me know if you need me to let your dog out! have fun!!
Post a Comment