Wednesday, August 19, 2009

These Are a Few...

1) I hate to admit it, but I am absolutely in love with the new Miley Cyrus song. IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen here: Party in the USA

2) I am so glad I went out with the ladies dancing on Friday night. I forgot so much, including how much I love dancing. It is tough to convince boys to dance with you when you have a wedding ring on, but it was worth the good time. I'm so thankful for a confident husband.

Come with us: Paragon Dancing for only $5 on Fridays

3) I'm starting a tri-healthalon at work and the winning team gets a pair of customized running shoes....Yoga-Booty-Ballet....here I come!!

That's right friends; I bought it, and I love it: Yoga Booty Ballet

2 comments:

Powell Family said...

You"ll have to let me know how the DVDs work! Brooklynn's 6 weeks which means I don't have any excuses to not work out anymore. Dang it!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

You're so funny Kristina! I am so jealous... I miss dancing! That is nice that your hubby trusts you. Now wouldn't it be even better if he'd actually go dancing with you?!? I've been trying to find a fun workout video. You really like it? hmmm...