- Making gingerbread houses with the crew! So fun!
- Super close to vacation time. One day to go and it's gonna be awesome.
- Going Christmas shopping with Tyler...once again...the more presents for me...the better
- A nice quiet day at my desk. Doing what I have to do, taking time to do what I don't have to do.
- More visitors! Yay home teachers! So nice to have people just check on us and share a little about the gospel
- Great planning sessions at work. I am starting to formulate a good picture of the type of person I would like to be moving forward in my career. There is a lot of work to do, but it's nice to have a goal.
- A sweet secret santa at the office who brought me a yummy pastry and a gift card to get some new things for our puppies. Dishes and collars here we come!
- A capital "A" amazing team dinner at this restaurant called Wildfish. Seriously, the best fish ever - Parmesan crusted Sole with this amazing butter sauce. YUM!
- Fun while gift exchanging with the team. I picked my boss's 'bring' and got 2 portable speakers for my ipod. One is super cute and looks like a mini amplifier.
- My friend Pamela's GPS.
31.
- Visiting teachers! I love when they come over! I know and love Nicole and I got to visit with Paige. They are both awesome and we are all in very different parts of our lives so it makes for good conversation
- Hanging up my Christmas garland on my stair banisters. It makes me feel like Martha Stewart
- Having some good discussions at work and learning a lot, learning is always a blessing
- Tyler bought me some Christmas presents!!! I am such a brat...I LOVE presents, the more the better. It's terrible, I know.
- Mini pigs in a blanket for dinner. So healthy.
32.
- I'll be honest....this was a long time ago, I don't really remember the details of the day, but I can tell you that for a Monday....it wasn't bad at all
1 comment:
Ok... official blog stalking you now :)
Post a Comment