Monday, December 7, 2009

Bliss from Blessings #41,40,39

39.

  • RAIN!!! I love the rain!
  • A great start to my morning and crossing some things off the list
  • A little caroling practice with some folks at work. We are going to make a visit to a retirement home next week. Should be fun!
  • Today is Tyler's last day of class for the semster!
  • Getting all of my Christmas stuff out and 'doing up' the digs :)

40.

  • I made a movie of sorts that celebrated Christmas through art and music and it was giving me some difficulty when I wanted it to play. We got it to work for the lesson on Sunday!
  • Going to choir practice. It is so nice to sing in a choir again. Everyone is so talented; the pianist seriously sat down to this incredible arrangment and sight read the whole thing. Her daughter did the same. I'm excited about it
  • Getting help from our friends Beth and John with their Mac. We needed to make a video for one of Tyler's classes and their computer did the trick. We totally invaded their space for a good 3 hours....but it is so nice to have that done....thanks!
  • Yummy apple pie and speckly vanilla icecream. (that's what I call french vanilla)
  • The dog is still alive after chewing a hole in our carpet. Enough said. She's blessed.

41.

  • Waking up early and taking my time to get ready for the day
  • An awesome sister in law that cleaned my ENTIRE kitchen. She wiped down every counter, mopped the floor, dusted the cabinets, washed the dishes, she is the best!
  • I love me a good trip to Ikea topped off with a hot dog and cinnamon roll for only $1.50
  • Getting to visit with our new friends Matt and Lacy and their sweet little baby boy
  • Falling asleep on Tyler while we watched a movie on the couch

2 comments:

Jael said...

dude, I didn't know you HAD a blog! Yessss...now I can lurk on it....

Beth and John Schaub said...

I don't know if "invade" is the right word for that sentence... Maybe "blessed" would fit better I think... LOVE YOU!