Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bliss from Blessings #11

  • Having the opporutnity to sing in a small group again. The other 7 people are SO talented and it has really helped me get back on my game. What a difference it makes when you just take about an hour a week to focus on building your talents!
  • Unexpected rain the other day! I love the rain!
  • Feeling like I am at a really good place in my personal life. I am happy and I am surrounded by people I want to be with. It's a nice place to be.
  • We are so blessed to live in the area we do. So far it has been a very safe and family oriented place to live. We don't expect it, but when we realize it, we recognize the tremendous blessing it is.
  • Having friends that are such wonderful mothers....you are such examples!


No comments: