- An awesome weekend with my mom! We cooked, laughed, and talked all day Saturday and it was much needed mommy time.
- Early morning drives on the weekend. Even though Tucson is a good jaunt away from our house, getting up and driving as the sun wakes up....is actually kind of fun. Roll the windows down and let the puppy slobber fly!
- Acting like a crazy person and trying to carve shapes in my mom's pies as vent holes. She makes a very pretty 'wheat' design usually, but I decided to switch it up and make a full-on peach tree. It was a good time.
- Seeing my little nephew and snuggling him up!
- Seeing my cousin's little girl and snuggling her up!
- Washing my little weenie dog, getting in bed, and snuggling her up!
- Listening to inspirational words all weekend as I watched the 180th General Conference!
- Peace and quiet at home with the boy on a Sunday night
- My amazing friend Shaylin! I went over to take her some food and she sent me home with a HUGE ham! This was not supposed to be a trade, but she is too nice to resist!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Bliss from Blessings #9
Due to my particularly "Debbie Downer" post last Friday.....I'm loading up on blessings!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment