Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another Teaser...


I am determined to read all of these before I turn 30:



I suppose I could just cheat and watch all the movies...but the way Jane Austen writes is just so beautful! I feel so smart, romantic, and witty after reading even a few pages of her writing.


I would consider myself a better person after doing this, and that's precisely why I'm doing it.

5 comments:

AnnaSchu said...

I LOVE Persuasion.

Pamela said...

Oohh! Emma is one of my favorites! Also - totally loving the new background!

Jesse and Camry said...

I'm been more of a Bronte fan in the past... I've never actually been able to finish a Jane Austen novel, maybe I should try. I would love to feel smart, romantic and witty!

Anonymous said...

I've read all except for Mansfield Park...I'll be honest one of my favorite books of all time is Pride & Prejudice.

Ruth said...

I Love Emma the movie, but the book can be a bit slow. I have it if you'd like to borrow it!