Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm starting the countdown

So, this is a little anticipitory, but I figure 5.5 years should allow time for some pretty cool stuff.

What am I talking about???

Are you as excited as me!!!
So, first thing on the list:


Before I'm 30, I'm making an appearence.

3 comments:

Beth and John Schaub said...

Ooh I am excited for all of the upcoming posts! I think that show would be a lot of fun for John to go on because he is good at guessing prices, especially the last ones!

Megan said...

WooHoo! Great idea! I need to make my big list.

On another note, you look FAB in your family photos from your previous post! I'll be in AZ in December before the big move and I'd love to catch up with you, beautiful!

Nikki said...

The Price is Right, is a lot of fun. There was a whole bunch of us that went on last year. We were able to sit right behind the contestants. We were on the camera none stop