![]() |
| Yummy Idea from The Chew |
1. Peel and core an apple of your choice (I used galas and they rocked)
2. Make your normal pancake batter of choice (I used Bisquick...but you could be hardcore and make it from scratch if you're fancy) and make it a little thicker than usual so it sticks to the apples well.
3. Add some nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla....I just eyeball it, so don't be scared.
5. Get your pan/griddle oiled and ready to roll
6. Give those little apple slices a gooey pancake batter bath and cook it up!
7. Dress like you would a usual pancake :)
Mine never have the hole in the middle....it usually fills in....so don't freak out.
I usually eat about 4 slices a sitting in an effort to be responsible, but don't kid yourself. I wouldn't make fun of you at all if you at the whole apple.

4 comments:
Ooo this sounds delicious!
I can't wait to try this. But one question...do you need a special tool to core an apple? Because I don't have one. : (
you don't NEED a special tool, it just makes it super easy. I bet they're really cheap at walmart. If not, just slice and then cut the middle of each slice out with a knife...same thing :)
Yum Yum!! I love apples, I love pancakes. This sounds like heaven!
Post a Comment