Finally, much thanks to my cousin Kate, I've opened up my long discussed Etsy shop! Now having done it, I'm not sure what took so long!
I'm starting with pillows since it's a minimal initial investment but I'd really love to get into duvets, curtains, and even shower curtains or tablecloths. I added my little "widget" on the right side of my blog so if you're interested it will take you right there :)
I've got a couple more pillows up my sleeve...just need to get the perfect fabric and get sewing.
If any readers out there have any suggestions or ideas....this girl would love to hear them!
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you! My husband has been after me to start an etsy shop for years, and I'm too scared... what if it is a bust?
So I want to know where did the name come from?
Camry!! You should totally try! I'll help you out with the little knowledge I do have. And really...if you post say 10 items just to try it and nothing sells....so your out $2! NO biggy :)
I think your stuff is cute, I just wish i was able to get my stuff to sell. I need to post things on there again and try selling them again.
Post a Comment