Sunday, July 29, 2012
It's my freaking birthday!
That's right folks...the hubby did it right this year! We went to Tucson and spent a lovely evening at the El Conquistador! We swam in the pool, watched the olympics in our cozy bed, and walked all over that place...like 5 miles...I'm not kidding)
Dinner at PF Changs (which Tyler hates, which makes this a significant point)
Shopping at 2 malls (which Tyler also hates and I didn't buy anything and he didn't complain ONCE)
Gelato (Alpencarmel= creme brulee burnt sugar and gianduia=chocolate/hazelnut SOOO GOOOD)
Midnight trip to Taco Bell (nachos bell grande and cinnamon twists)
It was our first night away from our sweet baby who stayed with her grandma Curtis. According to grandma she was great and as terrible as it sounds...Tyler and I were also great. It was a much needed break for this momma. I just wrapped up 13 months of non-stop baby due to breastfeeding so it was so nice to have some Tyler time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy bithday! I am glad you got an escape...I think it is so important to get away for a sanity break once in a while. :)
Post a Comment