Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family Time


The Curtis Family

A family picture! Tyler and I went down to Tucson for the holidays and managed to squeeze in a spur-of-the-moment Curtis family photo shoot. It was so much fun and we all played photographer, standing back to check the details, looking at different angles, using different poses...needless to say, we have TONS of pictures. Here is a little sampling...........


Tyler and Kristina

Don and Jessie

We had so much fun at Grandma Lopez's house! I ate ALL day and I'm not even kidding, but I figured , what the heck, one day won't kill me right? We watched a little Planet Earth (Tyler got it for Christmas), rode the tractor to 'the end of the world' on the property, visited with family, we even did a little ropin'.............


Here are some highlights from a Schumacher Christmas:

Shooting mom with the Nerf guns we got in our stockings

Opening Presents


Christmas was a good one this year! We spent FIVE days down in Southern Arizona and it was so nice to get away and visit with everyone. We hope you had just as much fun with your families!

2 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

looks like you had a blast you guys look great

The Hills... said...

Hey, hey...welcome to the blogging world! Looks like you had a great Christmas. I can't believe how long the beard is getting! You are a strong girl Kristina!