Everywhere we go these days it seem like Tyler and I are surrounded by youngins'! I was called to teach the 18-24 month olds in nursery at church, our wonderful friends the Bradys had their baby boy; Beckham, our other wonderful friends the Schaubs had their baby girl; Kaydence, my sister is due February 15th with a little boy; Emory, and Tyler and I tallied at least 5 other couples expecting within the next 6 months!
It is so exciting!
6 comments:
i know what you mean, when i was pregnant there were so many ladies that were too. Now some of the same ladies i talk to on baby zone how have a child as old as kaylee are pregnant again and is making me baby hungry again, especially when kaylee isn't a baby anymore.
hahaha itsn't that just funny. When i was pg with Morgan there were 8 other ladies in my ward pg at the exact same time we were all due around the same time. I think i remember the bishop saying that was a record for our ward its never happened before. Generally they only get 1 or 2 ladies pg at the same time. Its time for you guys to give it to the whole baby thing ;) they are great wouldn't have it any other way.
and you???
haha...not yet ladies...not yet ;)
i think Beckham needs a best friend!!! :)
Post a Comment