Wylan, Morgan, and Kristina
Saturday night I went to the babyshower and my aunt Nila, Morgan, Camry, my aunt Terry, and cousin Sasha were all there! We had so much fun, I think we scared Camry's inlaws...we tend to by loud and laugh a lot when we are all together. Right after the shower we stole Camry and the 4 cousins all went to Chilis for a little post-baby shower noshing. It was so fun to catch up with everyone...this was my crew growing up...my best friends....we had a really good time.
The Whole Crew
Sasha and Camry
After dinner I drove Sasha back to her mom's house (Aunt Terry) in Sahuarita. That house is absolutely beautiful. Terry and Joe have only been there since around Christmas and it is decorated so pretty with the bones of a beautiful back yard that just needs to grow into itself...the area is awesome. I loved it and I couldn't resist hanging out and visiting with Terry and Sasha for another 2 hours. I felt like a single girl again driving all over town and getting to my mom's house just before the stroke of midnight..haha!
I drove back early Sunday morning with my puppy did a few things around the house, watched some more conference and took a little nap. Now I'm getting my second wind and I think I'm going to clean like a mad woman...haha. Happy weekend everyone!
3 comments:
What a fun weekend you guys had!! We miss you guys! Call us this week and we will hang out! :)
You are such a cutie, I love to read your updates :) Miss you guys, love blogs because I get to see how you're doin'!
What a fun filled weekend. You girls had lots of fun.
Post a Comment