Monday, March 30, 2009

Just when we think it slows down...

Oh it is that time of year again...the holidays are long gone, dune season rolls to an end, but what is around the corner...so much more!!

We have at least 3 weddings coming up in the next 3 months, a baby shower, the end of the semester for Tyler, annual account planning at work for me, and a honey-do list about 80 miles long :)

Granted...I do a lot of my own honey-do tasks.....it's more of a Curtis family list. The catch? We have to get it all done before lake season!!! We have decided it's time to do the backyard right instead of just half way, so within the next few weekends we will have a ditch-witch, some sod, gravel, and weed killer. I know it sounds like SO much fun, so if anyone is interested please give me a call. Luckily my father in law has a tractor and even more luckily our backyard and side gate are big enough for him to tackle the hot mess that is currently behind our house.

I visited with my grandparents this weekend down in Tucson and my grandpa is such a green-thumb, just talking to him gives me the itch. He has beautiful blossoms (popcorn popping) on all of his trees, an awesome garden-by-the-square-foot, and I just want to be a farmer now!

I am also really excited because I have finally decided that it is time for a family picture update and I am doing it right this time. I have gotten some awesome suggestions for photographers that are all at a really great price so now it's Tyler's choice. I narrow it down and he picks or he just makes me pick :) We're a good team that way.

Just for fun......

I don't have any pictures from exciting adventures so I thought I would throw this on here to break up the words. We were on our way home from the temple in Snowflake for a wedding and caravaning with Tyler's parents. We stopped at the lake for a quick break and Jessie caught us with our puppy :)

3 comments:

Trish Olsen said...

wow girl you have all your work cut out for you:) You know i love talking to my grandpa when it comes to plants he knows exactly what he is talking about. One of theses days i willa ctually start a photogher buisness and then you guys can us me, so when i have my baby shower are you guys going to drive all the way out here or down to Tucson just to come to it :)

Beth and John Schaub said...

Busy busy girl! I missssss you! I hope your trip to Tucson was super fun! I want to get or back yard done so bad too because Kaydence is getting a little older and in a few more months she'll be crawling and I want to be able to go out in the back yard and play with her! :)

Nikki said...

Wow that is all I am saying. Miss you