Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here She Is!

What you have been waiting for! It's not the most glamorous picture in the world but you get the picture. When the brown curtain is open there is a cream colored sheer underneath and we will probably move my favorite picture in the whole wide world because it doesn't match :( But...I love the color, love my bedding, and I bought some new decorations to put up that match. What do you think?!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! We've been doing a lot of things around our house too and all I have to say is you were brave and have a lot of patience to take the time and paint the stripes yourself ... Congrats it turned out beautiful all the hard work paid off and I know if I had done that my stripes would have been all messed up!

Loree said...

looks great! I love the paint job! you guys are GOOD! pretty bedding too! aren;t new rooms so fun!! yea for you!

Beth and John Schaub said...

loooooove it! <3

Trish Olsen said...

simply just beautiful Jeremy have been thinking of doing something like that to our room :)

Nicole said...

I love it!! It's so pretty, your whole house is so nicely decorated!! I'm jealous!

Megan said...

Awesome job, guys! I love the colors- they look so classy. I'm glad all of your hard work paid off :)

Alisha said...

It looks FANTASTIC! Way to go girl! So glad I can finally see what it looks like! You guys are amazing!

Colby and Lyndsey said...

It looks really good! Fancy! I love the bedding. We need a mager make over in our bedroom!