telling you about the easiest, tastiest dinner I have made in a really long time!
Chicken & Spinach Bake
3/4 bag of small egg noodles
1 can cream of mushroom soup
3/4 C of milk
2 cans of chicken
2 handfuls of frozen spinach (I know that isn't very technical..but neither is this dish)
2 slices of provolone cheese (you can use whatever you have in the fridge)
1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
1/2 tsp. Cumin
1/2 tsp. Salt
1tsp. Pepper
Boil and salt water in order to cook noodles. When noodles are al-dente, drain and set aside. Mix cream of mushroom, milk, spinach, chicken, and spices in a 9x13 casserole dish. Gently mix in noodles and even out the top in order to lay cheese flatly across the top of the noodles.
Bake on 350 for 30 minutes...mmm...mmm...delicious!
6 comments:
I will have to try this one. I am always up for new recipe's and easy ones, even better.
sounds yummy. Is the 2 cans of chicken like chicken in a can or cream of chicken soup?
canned chicken :)
Mmm sounds good! I will have to try it!
We tried the recipe tonight and it was really good! The plus was that the girls really liked it too.
oh girl, this does sound good. it is on the list to try! thanks for all the great ideas :)
Post a Comment