Monday, July 6, 2009

Mares Eat Oats and Does Eat Oats

I have had some really great experiences lately. I feel like Tyler and I are closer than ever, I have been totally blessed at work, we have great friends, our families are getting into the swells of life as we all get married, life is marching on.

There are plenty of things to update you about:
-Lill's Wedding
-Colorado
-Lake
-4th of July
-The dentist (yikes!)

But...just know we're chillaxin', rockin' and rollin', groovin', and livin'.

Here's a picture for giggles and good measure:

Life is like a rag bone....find something to balance it on and it makes for some giggles and a good time.

4 comments:

Beth and John Schaub said...

I love your posts Kristina... they make me happy!

Nicole said...

That's so great that life is good, and your little Ruby does make me giggle :)

Colby and Lyndsey said...

Ruby knows so many good tricks :) You guys crack me up!

AnnaSchu said...

funniest dog in the world.