Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bliss from Blessings #96

  • A strong testimony building Sabbath day. These people are amazing, and the spirit was so strong....I am sure some amazing things happened during those three hours today. I have never felt closer to the people I go to church with. It has left me with a resolve to do better. To be a blessing for those around me, follow my promptings, simply my life, spend time doing the best things not just the good things, and build my spiritual strength in preparation for what is ahead. I love church!
  • Getting my husband to eat chicken and not complain....that was a blessing for sure :)
  • Seeing my bouganvilla finally bloom with beautiful purple flowers. I have nursed these things for the past 5 months and I thought they would be gonners. Well, they all are...except one!! So exciting!
  • Making the free snowball (Mexican wedding) cookies from work! Yay food!
  • Checking in early to get a good boarding number for my work flight to Cali tomorrow.

No comments: