Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bliss from Blessings

Today marks the beginning of an era in my blogging life. Inspired by my amazing friend Katelin (The Five to Nine), I am starting a daily posting entitled:

"Bliss from Blessings"

I feel like it is time to focus on the wonderful small miracles in life that make the world a beautiful place to be. The people, scenes, things, words, and nonsense that are tiny in nature but significant in impact.

My purpose is to recognize the things in my life that bring bliss......and in turn.....create a pattern of worthiness in my life and pass on the blessings.

2 comments:

AnnaSchu said...

LOVE the new background! hope you guys are doing good, miss you. tell miss ruby hi for me :)

Ruth said...

I love this idea! It's so important to remember the little things, because those are the things that can turn a seemingly bad day into quite a good one!