Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bliss from Blessings #20

20.
  • A very successful shopping trip to Ann Taylor. I never, yes...NEVER, buy myself nice clothes. I just buy clothes to keep me from running around in my birthday suit and try to get them to look good while I'm at it. I went and bought myself wonderful things at Ann Taylor today and I could see how someone could get addicted to the experience. I loved the wonderful little package all tucked away in my pretty shopping bag for me to open when I got home. It was great.
  • Making it home safely in all of the crazy rain tonight. I was lucky if I could see 4 cars in front of me.
  • Talking to my oldest friend Megan. It was nice to have her spill her guts a little bit. She's the strong one, it's nice to be her shoulder sometimes.
  • Here's to a new semester at ASU for Tyler! I think we have a good grip of what's our plan of attack will be and all of his syllab'y' are taped above the computer to remind him how much homework he has....hahaha....poor guy. I'm glad he has stuck with it even through the challenges. Almost done!
  • I have put aside some time each night for the past 3, to read my scriptures and just relax before I go to bed. It's a good habit, I'm grateful.

No comments: