Friday, January 8, 2010

Bliss from Blessings #23

23.
  • I am so glad I am not a bird! I saw a huge flock or several flocks of geese flying over the freeway on my way to work this morning. I know this is going to sound lame, but I almost started to cry thinking of the long journey birds take as they migrate. How beautiful is it that something that would seem so daunting to me, is second nature to a bird. That would be such a hard trek yet they do it with ease. I'm blessed to be who I am.
  • Mmmm....granola for breakfast. I haven't had milk for the past week so I have been eating yucky oatmeal. I bought milk last night and it was like I was having dessert for breakfast.
  • Tyler made dinner last night: Chorizo and Eggs in a warm tortilla. (I also had a cup of peas to make myself feel healthier). This blessing isn't about the food, but the fact that I didn't have to make it. Thanks!
  • Finally getting my family letter out for Christmas?? hahahaha.....one could be coming your way! If you want one and you didn't send me one or are not in my family, let me know. They aren't that excited but I didn't want to put that teaser out there and have someone get dissapointed for not getting it in the mail. Like you would really care.
  • Catching up with a friend I started this job with. She is working back in Minnesota and it was really fun to visit.

No comments: