Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Can Always Count on Jane

Friday was a stinky day for me.....work was pretty awful, Tyler went on a boys trip, and my hips were feeling particularly large that day. :)

I got a call from my friend Lyndsey who was also having a stinky day (woot woot!) and she wanted to go grab some dinner at Paradise Bakery. We both got some yummy sandwhiches with pasta salad and soup, plus some yummy cookies to make us feel better about our lives...hahaha.
I decided I would wrap up the night with a good cry so I came home, curled up and watched my girly movie: Sense and Sensibility

Please believe me when I say this is one of the best movies ever!!!!!!!!!! You all need to watch it!



I can always count on Jane Austen to make me feel like a hopeless romantic and I love every second of it!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Growing up with only sisters, this was a particular favorite of ours! However, the new Pride and Prejudice is my new favorite.

Colby and Lyndsey said...

I am sad to say that I lost my cookie!! I dont know where I put it! This weekend at my moms I was like I really want a snickerdoodle and then I was like Oh yeah! I think its still in my bag. Well I looked in it and its not there. And now I am just remembering where it is! I switched bags and now its at the top of my closet with the other bags. Im going to go eat it! hopefully its still good if not who cares im pregnant ill eat it anyways! Thanks for coming with me!