Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bliss from Blessings #7

  • An AWESOME husband that cleaned my yard last night! I came home from a work trip to California and I heard 'our neighbors' raking in their backyard. I thought to myself, "I can't believe they are actually cleaning that mess!" Then, what do my wondering eyes see appear? I tall handsome man in my backyard that's clear! No dog poop, no clippings, no tall grass or tool, just a nice clean backyard...my husbands no fool :)
  • Talking to my brother that is serving in the military in Korea. Things are a little sketchy there right now, so it's always nice to chat with him.
  • A nice lunch in the office with a new-bee around these parts. We got a good visit in and now I have a new friend!
  • I'm so grateful that I get along with my in-laws! I LOVE getting texts from my sister-in-laws. Woot-Woot!
  • A nice (FREE) all you can eat dinner tonight with friends. Can't beat that!


1 comment:

Beth and John Schaub said...

I just checked your blog earlier today to see if you had posted anything because it had been like a month since you blogged last. Yay for your blog post! haha I miss you Kristina!