Monday, May 10, 2010

Bliss from Blessings #8

Better continue my blessings....I can't just leave 8 sessions out there unfinished!
  • Great family time this weekend. I got to see some cousins I hadn't seen in probably 3 or 4 years and it was a good time to reconnect.
  • Seeing both moms shine with their fancy new bracelets! It is so fun to make your mom happy!
  • Being able to joke around with Tyler. Everytime we goof off I sit back and think how great it is that neither one of us is offended and we can just laugh our head's off.....trust me, we can get ridiculous.
  • Having the opportunity to exercise my creative side as I get ready for our youth Girls Camp! Having to keep 30 12-15yr old girls occupied for 5 days can be a daunting task, but it has really stretched me in a good way.
  • Maybe I have said this before but I am so blessed to be able to make choices. Tyler and I are choosing to live our lives the way we do and we can choose to live it another way if that starts sounding better. We are blessed to have options.



2 comments:

the haynie's said...

I love choices too :) That's why we are here and that's especially why I'm grateful for a husband that is strong enough to let me make MY own choices. That freedom encourages me to include him in most of my decisions. We are very lucky women!!!

Nikki said...

I love reading your postings by teh way even if I do not comment all the time. Kind of funny that I hate when people do it to me yet I do it. I will work on that. Anyways, Thank you for your beautiful comment. You will be a great mom and have great kids.