Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Reality Begins to Set In

I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that I'm going to have a little girl running around this house pretty soon and trying to figure out what that all means for our family. 

You'd think 10 months would be plenty of time to wrap your head around it, but I have a feeling I just won't be able to until she actually shows up. 

We hope she's a sweet, kind hearted soul, but with the two of us as her parents, I'm sure she'll have a hint of rowdy....and I think we're okay with that :)


There are SO many people who have poured generosity on us and we are grateful for the support of our family and friends.  6 months down....it'll go quick!

6 comments:

Loree said...

You will LOVE having a little girl around your home! SHE HAS to be sweet & kind for sure, she will take after her great parents! :) I loved having a girl first! Such JOY!!! :) if you know when you blink she will be 12 and wearing makeup and wanting to hang out with her friends all day long :) I can't wait to meet this cute munchkin in a few months :)

Unknown said...

She is going to be so adorable! Can't wait until she is here and we get to meet her! I am buying her a tutu skirt!! I think those are so darn cute!!

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

I LOVE having 2 girls, I love dressing them up in bows and ribbons oh and the dresses :)

Jesse and Camry said...

I can just imagine your little girl in a tutu spinning around your yard... you were such a girly when you were little, and she will be just like you I'm sure! She is going to be so adorable!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

6 MONTHS ALREADY! Crazy! So fun!

Callie said...

We'll be out there in March. We'll lend you Eden so you can get used to the idea :)