Thursday, February 24, 2011

This is me being productive at work

So, this is a super rare opportunity for you folks. 

Not because I am ashamed of how my body looks, but because I think it's weird to splash it around on the internet.

ALAS....

In an effort to share with people I don't get to see and purely for the sake of documentation when I print this out....here is what the two of us look like at 6 months!

Yes, that is my desk, at work, at 4pm, when I didn't feel like doing anything else. Maybe you can actually thank my brain shutting down for this rare opportunity.....

10 comments:

Loree said...

Kristina,
you are the cutest pregnant lady! I wish i looked as good as you when i was expecting. I am sooo glad you posted your cute self here! i can't wait to meet your sweet little girl in a few months :)

AnnaSchu said...

either way cute belleeeeeeeeeeee!

Megan said...

Yay for brain breakdowns! I LOVE the photo and can't wait to see more photos of your little girl soon. By the way, you look amazing at 6 months pregnant and are still so tiny! Superwoman right there!

Pamela said...

Get some work done, slacker! And whoever was taking that picture seems lazy too :)

Pamela said...

P.S. You have the cutest little tummy I've ever seen!

Colby and Lyndsey said...

oh goodness you are so cute!!! I called you the other day hope you guys are doing good!!

Kate said...

Haha...I do remember you nagging me on facebook to post more belly pics when I was expecting. Now look at you! ;) You're adorable.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christie & Dan said...

LOL sorry, that deleted post above was from me... signed into the wrong account. But I said,

"O-M-G I thought I would never see the day! I'm proud of you for posting at least ONE picture. :) Can't wait to meet the little lady."

Beth and John Schaub said...

I am determined to look this hot when I am pregnant next!