I REALLY want to see this movie but with a new little munchkin (and her intense eating schedule) it is a little difficult. So I bought myself the book!
The last time a read a real fiction book, not a spiritual/self-help/school/work/baby book, was probably over 3 years ago...I know I know...that is a terrible thing to admit.
I just wrapped up Mothering With Spiritual Power which I would highly recommend to all mothers, LDS or not. So...here we go....I'm getting my fiction hat on!!

4 comments:
Seriously... your baby is little, take her to the movie... and make sure you have a hooter hider for when she gets the munchies!
I could take Lyla to a movie until she was 10 months old. Latch her on, and goodnight kiddo! Spencer... not so much, we had about 2 months with him, he is just too curious!
But I really want to check into these books!
I am on the last 50 pages of The Help and I've really enjoyed reading it :) I will admit though the first two chapter for me were hard to get into.
Water for Elephants is really great too but, it can be raunchy at times but the overall story is great.
I've been wanting to read this book for months now, but it's always checked out at the library!! Let me know if you like it!
Also - I agree with Meghan - Water for Elephants is an AMAZING book to add to your list!
It's awesome, you'll love it!
Post a Comment