Saturday, February 21, 2009

Just When I Thought.....

we were going to have a nice relaxing weekend! Oh no, that's not how we Curtis's play the weekend game :) It was such a nice day at work on Friday, relaxed, productive, and fun. I was looking forward to coming home picking up my boy and doing a little shopping (we both need new sneaks). Saturday morning I was going to go shopping by myself to update my sad little wardrobe, run by a baby shower, and host a big birthday dinner that night for Tyler. All of our friends and family are making a trip to the good 'ol Queen Creek to celebrate at a nearby Mexican place. Fun right? Well instead...in Tyler and Kristina fashion...here is what we stayed up doing until 2am..........



That's right! Those are the beginning of stripes on our bedroom wall! We are freakin' crazy but that is why our lives are so fun I suppose. We are going to do alternating stripes of tan and a metallic tan with a chair rail and a dark teal/blue on the bottom. Sounds crazy...I know, but hopefully it will turn out well. We are going to paint the baseboards, all the trim, and the chair rail a dark chocolate color. AND, you know what all this means? New room decorations too! AND, you know when we are going to have it done? This weekend.
WE ARE CRAZY!!

5 comments:

Colby and Lyndsey said...

you guys are crazy!! call us when you are all done and we will come over and look at it!!!

Nikki said...

You guys are crazy, but having fun! I can not wait to see the finished product

Megan said...

WOW!!! I'm sure it's going to look great. Boy are you 2 ambitious!

Loree said...

i love crazy projects! you are my kind of girl! i can;t wait to see the finished product! keep me posted :)

Jonathan and Sarah said...

That is sooo fun! I wish I had the creativity, patience, energy and money to do that.. I bet it's going to look awesome. I can't wait to see!!! Thanks for stopping by the baby shower on your busy day. :) It was great seeing you. You are so freaking cute!