1) I love working for a food company.....instant dinner without grocery shopping!
2) I have not spent one red cent on something frivilous for myself in quite a while (except for that $2.10 at Jack in the Crack, but after a puppy poops in your car....it is NOT a frivilous expense). Let me just say I am incredibly dissapointed in myself for acting like this is such a big deal! Heaven forbid I might actually save a few bucks BUT I just want to buy something. This is my new resolution, to not 'want'. Go ahead, wish me luck with that, haha
3) I have not found a good time to exercise and so I don't. I have decided I will never find a good time to exercise so I'll just have to suck it up and use the bad times (like 4:45 in the am...AHHH)
4) I love drawing floor plans. Love Love Love Love it. I will build a house one day and it will be everything I could have ever wanted. I love putting all my big fancy dreams down on paper. (Note...this doesn't go very well with #2)
5) No matter how grouchy, rude, ungrateful, snotty, and unkind I am (and trust me, sometimes I am) I am continually blessed by my Heavenly Father. His hand is unwavering in my life and is the only constant in which I have come to place my reliance. Even though I may feel like being the opposite I cannot deny that I am continually thankful and amazed at the blessings Tyler and I are given.
1 comment:
I love you Kristina! You are such an amazing person <3
Post a Comment