- Getting to mix and mingle with some interviewees at work. What a blessing to be on the other side and finished with all of that stress!
- Raspberry Lemon cheescake....for free :)
- Sneaking out early to take some potential hires back to the airport (to bad I got a little crazy in the airport and missed my exit so I really didn't get home any earlier)
- Putting the finishing touches on T's resume. It is a thing of beauty.
- Being able to finally take some time and write in my journal.
52.
- Tyler waking me up just in time to catch Ruby before throwing up next to the bed. He's a much better parent...haha
- A dreary and overcast morning with a hint of crisp, freshness. A wonderful combination.
- A free mattress from my friend at work! It's nearly brand new and too soft for her back...WHAT....too soft???!!! Bring it on!!! Especially if it's free.
- Finding out I have a little more time to work on a project. I could breathe a sigh of relief and make sure I was really prepared.
- Water. I like water alot.

No comments:
Post a Comment