- Tyler and I were able to run around all afternoon with youth from our church for a scavenger hunt. It was really great to help out.
- Cleaning my house from a week of being gone.
- Listening to some amazing and uplifting music. It's been a while since I dipped from my EFY (Especially for Youth) collection.
- Having two clean healthy puppies...they lift my heart. How could you not be happy when you wake up to a cute face that's breathing all over your face....haha
- Taking a little time to just relax and live in my life at this moment. It's not often I take a break for the neccessities of the future. I should do that more often.
58.
- Friday off!
- Spending time with a new friend and really branching out. It was awesome.
- Let me just tell you what a successful shopping day I had. Holy Cow! I never find this much good stuff! All boring stuff, but all basic stuff that I have a hard time finding the perfect thing for. A Sunday dress, black pumps, a black skirt, fitted tees.....it was awesome! Good deals too! I got some t-shirts for $2.25!!!!
- Finally a good night's sleep. The hotel was rough this week.
- The Suns beat the Celtics.....hallelujah!!

No comments:
Post a Comment