Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bliss from Blessings #46 and #45

45.
  • A yummy pre-thanksgiving lunch made by friends in the office in an effort to raise money for some needy kids. Even more delicious!
  • Key Lime Whips.....I love whipped yogurt.
  • Plans for a quiet night at home
  • Almost solidifying a little family picture action with T. I LOVE getting my picture taken. Weird...I know.
  • Getting some good stuff off my desk today. Yay for productivity and fun at the same time.
46.
  • Getting a ton of grocery shopping done! I was SO tired and was falling asleep driving home, but it needed to get done and it feels so good to have food in our house
  • Having my sweetie make me dinner! No matter what he says I really think he is a better cook than I am.
  • Talking to a random friend that I have only spent 16 hours with in Las Vegas...but they were a great 16 hours and I feel like we're besties.
  • We got an invite to a college graduation party for one of my highschool friends. I am so proud of her because it's been a tough journey. She's awesome.
  • Crawling in bed before 11:30 (does 11:15 count?)

No comments: