Don't worry...we haven't bought our baby a dirtbike..........(yet)
BUT if we did that little munchkin would be getting:
PINK PLASTICS!!
That's right, ya'll, we're having a girl! I was seriously in shock since I was so set on the fact that we were going to have a boy.
Now that I've settled into it though, I am incredibly excited! Now maybe I'll have someone to go to musicals with me so I don't have to drag the poor husband :)
Now that I've settled into it though, I am incredibly excited! Now maybe I'll have someone to go to musicals with me so I don't have to drag the poor husband :)
6 comments:
hooray! Congrats! I loved having my girl first :) My Kaitlyn is a wonderful helper to her mama! Now you have to pick a sweet girl name... what is it gonna be?
Im so excited for you guys! Now I can buy all those cute dresses I see everywhere! Don't forget to invite me to your baby shower :)
That is so exciting! I'm sure girls are so fun! All those cute dresses and hair bows. She will be lucky to have you as a mom. Your awesome!
YAY, i already told ty on facebook that GIRLS ROCK, CONGRATS!!! so excitted for you
How fun! A little mini YOU! She's going to be sooo incredibly cute! Can't wait!
I nominated you for a blog award ma'am! Go here: http://rayandannaschu.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-award.html
Post a Comment