by far sooooo cute. Intead of my dogs doing it well they do but my kids do that
How darling! That's the cutest thing ever. Tell Ruby Sioux I say hi!
How cute. That dog cracks me up. We'll have to get Ruby and Nelson together again soon so they can put on another show for us!Callie
aww Ruby loves you!!
haha Sunny does the same thing but jumps up to look out the kitchen windows. I have lovely dirty paw prints on my wall in there as evidence. :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
by far sooooo cute. Intead of my dogs doing it well they do but my kids do that
How darling! That's the cutest thing ever. Tell Ruby Sioux I say hi!
How cute. That dog cracks me up. We'll have to get Ruby and Nelson together again soon so they can put on another show for us!
Callie
aww Ruby loves you!!
haha Sunny does the same thing but jumps up to look out the kitchen windows. I have lovely dirty paw prints on my wall in there as evidence. :-)
Post a Comment