Monday, March 23, 2009

Whoa Whoa Whoa...where did it all go!

My time is just escaping me! I've been traveling for work and out of town for fun so I am running behind in my posting :) Right now I'm in Minneapolis ready for a training. It is about 50 degress and drizzling. It is such a refreshing change from the Phoenix heat. I am a cold weather girl at heart that is for sure! My favorite thing is to walk or run in the cold so after our AMAZING dinner tonight (sea bass that just melted and an amazing tangy sesame sauce with asparagus), we walked the 1/4 mile back to the hotel...sorry girls! Mmmm...it was so nice!
Well, it's 10pm in the big MN right now so I better get some beauty rest for tomorrow.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Have fun Kristina! Enjoy the cold weather for me, it's oh so very sad back here in the heat.

Alisha said...

Um, Did you guys go to Redstone?? LOVE IT! Enjoy Training!

Colby and Lyndsey said...

Hope you are having a fun time! Call us when you get back and we will hang out!

Megan said...

Oh fun! Work trip! Live it up, my friend. I feel ya, sometimes the cold weather is nice. Now that I've moved and have finally experienced the other side I can say that.

The Hills... said...

Wow, that sounds way better compared to when Brian was there a few weeks ago...it was freezing and he didn't take a coat! Have fun and enjoy the training in MN!

Anonymous said...

hey sorry i havent gotten back to you. if you go on my blog i have her link its lindz and larz she is the photographer that took out pics. she is amazing! and afordable. you could also go to dreamlenzphotography.com. i hope you get them so i can see them:)