- Helping a friend with her first home construction project! Duct tape and sheet rock...good times
- Finally getting a good fire under my keester today and getting some good work turned out
- Trunk or Treat at the church.....tons of little gouls and goblins, yummy chili dinner, and a trunk covered in spider webs. So Fun!
- A husband that is smart and handy at midnight after a long day of work. Our fire alarm decided to beep because it's battery was low. We can't just take it down because it sets off all the alarms in the house and we don't have any extra batteries. Good thing Tyler's middle name is "McGuyver"
- Getting the camper trailer all prepared and clean....it's dune season!
65.
- Spending 2 hours totally dedicated to painting a piece of ceramic work. It was so great to zone out but at the same time zone in to my creativity. It felt really great and I really reconnected with myself for the first time in a while.
- A good visit with Nicole. The poor girl came over to visit at the craziest time (it was my fault we were in the middle of craziness), my dogs were all over her, I left her outside my front door for a good 5 minutes.........she's such a good sport and such a good friend.
- Having a washer and dryer that work. I seriously washed about 5 loads of laundry and I am so grateful for those machines
- Fantastic cold weather!!! I love it!! It gave me a little glimpse of the winter with the reassurance that it will warm up this weekend.
- Visiting with my friends the Callie and Brian. They are such a great little family and give me good perspective (and the great thing is...they probably don't even realize it....)

No comments:
Post a Comment