Bliss from Blessings #66
66.
- Jumping rope last night while I watched tv. I haven't done that for a very long time.
- I nice lunch break at a friend's house. I really like staying at the office during lunch because I'm a nerd, but today it was nice to just take a breather and watch a little show and play with her dog.
- Tyler doesn't have anything going on tonight so I have him all to myself!
- The flexibility of professors to allow Tyler to take classes online that really aren't supposed to work that way. That is a major blessing. Major.
- Seeing my mom with a new haircut. It's been a good oh I don't know....18 years since my mom has had a different haircut. It's a good change, way to move on mom :)
1 comment:
Whaaaat? Your mama cut her hair? I wanna see!
Post a Comment