Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bliss from Blessings #85

  • Running out to the curb to yell at the garbage man passing my house. He emptied my trash can :) Must have thought I was a crazy lady
  • Cracking jokes with the two guys that sit next to me in the office....seriously....they fill my day with laughs.
  • Being able to bust out into dance moves in front of the big mirror when no one else is in the restroom
  • Working really hard on something and getting positive feedback
  • Getting to know the wonderful ladies I go to church with while having some great sister to sister bonding time

3 comments:

The Hills... said...

Brian is pretty fun to be around, huh? :) He makes me laugh too.

Thanks for coming to see us in the hospital and for the birthday treat! The nurses sure appreciated it.

Katelin said...

loving the bathroom dancing!

Beth and John Schaub said...

I can totally see you dancing in the potty!