Monday, October 19, 2009

Bliss from Blessings #74,75,76,77

Whoops! Sorry I'm behind! Here's a long one:

74.
  • Totally productive day at the office. I worked my tail off and it felt good.
  • Tyler getting done with class early and feeling good about his exam.
  • Tyler scrubbing my toilets so clean he pulled out the sand paper....that was/is a huge blessing! (this sounds weird, my toilets weren't filthy nasty, but now they are extra sparkly)
  • Chips and Guacamole while I ate lunch with the ladies in the kitchen. One of my favorite parts of the day.
  • Doing a favor for the Hill's. I know it sounds selfish, but I love helping people. It makes me feel better than it probably makes them feel. We are always blessed when we help.

75.

  • Another refreshing day at church!
  • Sleeping so good I thought I was in a totally different place. It rocked.
  • Having an old friend over for dinner with her husband and adorable little girl. It was so good to hang out with them.
  • Getting REALLY mad and being REALLY humbled. I haven't seen my own temper in a long time and I realized how stupid getting angry is. What's even stupider....is was about Tyler's homework....I was the maddest I have been in a long time over a stupid website and teacher. Humbled.
  • Having a clean house!

76.

  • A great time with my cousins and grandma up in Buckeye for my cousin's baby shower. I love those ladies.
  • Going to a super fun wedding with Tyler and a bunch of people from his work. It was seriously the most fun wedding I have been to. Check out the place: Regency Garden
  • Dragging Tyler to Home Depot at 9pm to get me some wooden blinds. Yes...I'll admit it's a little high maintenance....I don't care. I love them.
  • Dancing the Conga and really lettin' loose with some total trangers. Tyler even jumped in!
  • Snugglin up with my sweetie after a long night

77.

  • Taking the boy out on a surprise date...it was all my idea.
  • Eating at Joe's Real BBQ. AMAZING! Totally casual and hole in the wall, but good home cookin'. Yummy. Joe's Real BBQ
  • Talking to my grandma on the phone again. If you can't tell from all of my posts about her...she is an amazing lady. Totally on her game still.
  • Wrestling with the puppies. My little 'girls' make me so happy.
  • The puppy asked to go outside! She scratched the back door! Lesson #2....halfway accomplished.



No comments: