- Jeans Friday at work....I'm feeling particularly good looking in my jeans this fine morning.....lol
- Knowing I have a little date planned for this evening. I love having a standing date with T.
- Morning snuggles with my dogs, if you don't have kids and you don't have a dog, you're crazy...get a dog.
- Having good morning conversation with my cube neighboors. I love these guys.
- Planning a trip to Chicago!!!!! Watch out windy city!!!
71.
- Leftover Guacamole from someone else's lunch...sounds gross, but it was free, and it was fantastic!
- Getting some good headway on a website for Tyler's homework. It's a good thing I have this blog or we would both be totally lost.
- I finally found 3 round mirrors!! I have been looking for round mirrors that were a certain size and guess what!?...not only did I find them, they were on sale. I love Hobby Lobby.
- Applsauce, Apple Pie, and a Quesadilla for dinner at 10pm. I'm glad my stomach is feeling better and I can actually eat, so whatever it needs to be, whenever it needs to be, that's what I'm gonna eat :)
- A good little spirtual moment with Tyler. We got our 'eternity' talk on and it rocked.

No comments:
Post a Comment